“We enjoyed it”
Review of Dolphin Lane Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Carolina Beach
Dolphin Lane Motel
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Carolina Beach
“We enjoyed it”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed here alot. I love it. They are so nice and friendly. Good location. My husband and I love staying here. Already making plans to go back soon! Wouldn't stay any where else! Love dophin lane motel!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank tbbwjb

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

My family and i have been coming to dolphin lane for years! The staff is so friendly & the owner is amazing as well! We have never had complaints! The only thing we have ever had to do ourselves is get extra TP or a towel. I love this place. We usually stay in the duplex or the brick duplex. They are both very nice!

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Kaykay4011
Whitsett, North Carolina
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I enjoyed my stay here it was great and close to the shops and night life i will be staying here again.the view was great and the rooms were excellent in my opinion and very affordable,the Dolphin is my choice when im at Carolina or Kure beach's

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Chester W
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Me and boyfriend stayed at the dolphin motel and it was great. The ocean view was beautiful. The room was very pleasant and comfortable. It was well priced. We give the dolphin motel two thumbs up!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2013
Purley, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Will not ever make that mistake again. Find a dumpster and stay there instead. It would be much cleaner. Don't go by the pictures. I think they fixed up one room and took lots of pictures of it for the website. :-(

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank Wendy B

Travelers are raving about these Carolina Beach hotels

Franklinton, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I just stayed here last night. We rented an oceanfront double on the second floor. I thought it was very nice for the price. We wanted cheap price without cheap feeling and that is what we got. Of course it is an older place but I like those type. I prefer the older mom and pop lodges compared to the new high rise/high dollar places. Our room was clean and had none of the odors that were mentioned on here. i also check for bed bugs everywhere I go. Didn't find any here either. Granted the beds were a bit hard but I knew I wasn't getting the Marriott to begin with so I wasn't disappointed and I prefer a firm mattress as well. I think for $56 and some change it was well worth it. I have stayed at other places along the beach in the past and paid lots more and got lots less. I will be staying here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank TabathaP589
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Pictures on website are deceiving. Room smelled like a waste cesspool. Woke up with sore throat from smell. When complained of room foul odor that was worse than urine I was told it was most likely rotten fish that had been left in the room. Nasty! Price was reasonable accomadations matched. Said it was waterfront, first floor no view and only saw sand dunes. Never again!

• Stayed October 2012