“Better than Krispy Kreme”
Review of Britt's Donut Shop

Britt's Donut Shop
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Carolina Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I cant believe I just typed that but its true these are better than Krispy Kreme!!! Trust me I know Donuts and these are the BEST!!!

1  Thank CarolinaThinBlue

Reviewed October 12, 2013

A big thanks to my hosts for showing me this place when I was visiting. They literally crank out the most amazing, hot, fresh, tasty, melt-in-your-mouth donuts you've ever had in your life. No joke. It's definitely amazing. Sit at the counter inside to avoid the long lines and always order a dozen! :)

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite donut shop. However it was not meant for me to have any this season! I went three different time during the 'summer' and they were closed. So pay attention to the open and close dates and hours!!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

So sad that they had closed for the season when we visited on Sept 27,2013. Ads and web sight said open thru sept. 30. But guess they decided to close early. Planned our beach trip to be able to get some of these yummy treats. Stayed at the Marriott next door just to be able to have some for breakfast and snacks. Sooooooo disappointed.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

It is just wrong how good these things are. Worth the wait, you won't be disappointed.

They are cash only and there is almost always a line.