“Best Donut EVER!!”

Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Carolina Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I visit Carolina Beach often during the summer months. I love going to the Carolina Beach Boardwalk to get Britt's Donuts. They have the best donut I have ever tasted. Krispy Creme is no comparison to Britts. Always fresh always hot and always the BEST! If you're in Carolina Beach, Wirghtsvile Beach or Kure Beach you must try a Britts Donut.

There are newer reviews for Britt's Donut Shop

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This place is a tourist hotspot. The lines can be exteremely long, and there is a reason why! These things are delicious!!! Stop reading and go get one.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had read about Britts and so we had to see what all the fuss was about. The line moves quickly and they only accept Cash, but it is well worth it. These donuts are airy (not cakey) and almost disintegrate in your mouth. My husband ate one, reached in to the bag and ate another...and started to reach in for a third when I had to remind him that they are donuts, not chips!!! That's how easily they go down.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is without a doubt, my favorite place to go in Carolina Beach. The Doughnyts are delicious and the staff is so friendly. You will want to make this a place to stop on your visit!

1  Thank Michelle S
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I don't know how they make these donuts so incredible...perhaps it's magic. This place is a must for every Carolina Beach goer. We make it our last stop on our drive out of town so we have a dozen donuts to snack on for the drive back!

There's only one kind - plain glazed - but they're the perfect balance of glaze and donut and the donut itself is a medium density dough that seems to melt in your mouth.

Donut perfection!