“Old time 4th”

Carolina Beach Boardwalk
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Boardwalk area is small but a great place to people watch get an ice cream and just sit, nice family atmosphere great fireworks!!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

It is a good place to take your family for fun. There is an arcade and lots of little shops and restaurants. Just lots of good old family fun!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Most all shops and restaurants were closed since it was 2 days after Christmas. We had never been to the Boardwalk before and it is much smaller than I thought it would be. I can't imagine how crowded it must be in the summer season but I'm sure it's fun for kids. It is oceanfront.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

My wife and I vacationed in Carolina Beach NC this summer and stayed next door to the Carolina Beach Boardwalk. I liked the carnival and entertainment including concerts and fireworks. Along with everything else going on there are souvenir shops, bars and plenty of dining. Oh, and Britts donuts! Britts itself is worth the trip. Overall we enjoyed the time we spent at the Carolina Beach Boardwalk.

2  Thank kaeraedaddy
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We visited the boardwalk while on a recent trip to Carolina Beach. While we thought it was something we “must do” since we were in the area, it was a lot different than we thought it would be. The actual boardwalk is really neat to see and walking around on it was a fun part of our trip. Having said that, it is very commercial in this particular area (think fair-like) with lots of carnival games, foods, rides, etc. There are also lots of other beach shops in the surrounding area. Overall I would say it would be a neat place to take kids but aside from that, I would probably recommend visiting the boardwalk for the actual boardwalk in the morning when the crowds as commercial activities aren’t yet open.

2  Thank Outdoor328