“Good food”

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Had a huge group that they took care of all! Food was good and everyone was happy! Shrimp app is very good and so was the Tuna app.

Visited May 2014

“Ridiculous”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Went for breakfast, was told it would take 30 minutes, it took an hour and 15 minutes, food was over cooked and there was a black hair in my omelette. Told the server politely that we just wanted to leave and she screamed at me and told me to leave. When I asked to speak to a manager she said she was the manager. She treated me as though it was my fault. And embarrassed me on top of it all. When I was being polite. Not professional at all and didn't try to make it right. Not cool!!

• Visited April 2014
5 Thank Akw8283
Concord, North Carolina
“Great Dock Side Views....Delicious food!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have visited this restaurant/bar several times this year and have come away with an extremely satisfying experience each and every time. On one particular visit, I went with a colleague (Irish lady) on St Patricks Day and the meals on offer looked promising. I had Bangers 'n Mash (I'm English) and my friend had Shepherd's Pie and they were both on par with anything we've had from our respective home countries. I found out the meat, lamb, for the pie was special ordered. Exceptional service and a bonus with the view of the waterway! Highly recommend the food....and a great place for a relaxing drink.

• Visited March 2014
Milton, West Virginia
“Great atmosphere, and view from the dock”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

The parking lot was always full, when we drove by, to and from the condo, so we decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed, food was decent, good value, and great atmosphere. The view from the dock was beautiful.

• Visited March 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great food to start the day.”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We've driven by many times on the way to an for our condo cuz we have food at home. But on this morning, We have to head to Charlston SC and didn't want to clean kitchen and pulled in this place. GREAT BREAKFAST. The crab omelet was fluffy and filled with delicious Maryland crab meat. Also had biscuits and gravy....bad calory wise but the gravy was fantastic on a great biscuit.

• Visited February 2014