TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Love this little studio!

I love this little studio! Everyone is so nice and welcoming. Space is clean and inviting. I... read more

Reviewed April 10, 2018
Nautical N
Fantastic surfing warmup

I visited Salty Dog Yoga as part of a yoga/surf package with Tony Silvestri Surf School. Karla did... read more

Reviewed May 22, 2016
sakecat22
Washington, DC

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Took the sunrise yoga class and really enjoyed it and the instructor. It was right on the boardwalk stage so it had a perfect view of the ocean and the sound of the waves crashing. If you in the area for vacation this is the perfect thing to do. I'm going to make this a regular stop for my beach vacations. Loved it!!

Date of experience: August 2013
2  Thank Toni H
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Unfortunately I didn't get to take the Ocean front class...BUT the class I did attend was AWESOME. I can't remember the instructors name but she was friendly, nice and attentive! THanks!! <3

Date of experience: August 2013
1  Thank MissAngel313
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I am new to yoga and in addition to beginner classes, the instructors can modify poses per ability level and/or body soreness etc. i encourage others to try out Salty Dog Yoga and Surf.

Date of experience: July 2013
1  Thank mlhbaker
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is the coolest yoga place ever! I was able to drop in for a few different classes. It is decorated in the most peaceful aqua color and the feeling is sooo peaceful....and they have the much talked about aerial yoga...so cool!
I was also able to join in on Sunday morning guided meditation with Caroline Grace Golden....great way to start the day, on a zen note before beaching it!

Date of experience: July 2013