“Highlight of our vacation!”

Tony Silvagni Surf School
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We came across the Tony Silvagni Surf School back in May of this year and decided to try out classes for our 5 year old and for my husband. The fun started right at the beginning with the land instruction. It was so much fun that my little one( 2 1/2 years old then) wanted to join too and he did! Tony took my youngest Luke out while my husband and oldest( Breyson) were doing their lessons. They all LOVED it! Breyson got up on his first try! Luke was smiling ear to ear! I was busy snapping away:) It was definitely the highlight of our vacation. We have been twice since then for more lessons with Tony and enjoyed every minute of it. My boys love Mr. Tony and can't wait till we go back again! I highly recommend the Tony Silvagni surf school! Wonderful, patient, professional and fun.

2  Thank Bianca12377