“Great Treats!”

Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Carolina Beach
Description: Also had a really cute gift shop upstairs
Description: Also had a really cute gift shop upstairs
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Small ice cream shop with a nice variety. The waffle cones seem to be the preferred choice. I had the "Top Hat"....a hollowed out cup cake with ice cream & toppings...It was more cup cake than ice cream...tasty, but wished afterwards that I had just got the waffle cone. There is indoor & outdoor seating & a gift/souvenir shop upstairs...staff was great.

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Excellent homemade ice cream and service!

Bring patience as line maybe long, but we'll worth it! The employees work very hard! Will definitely come back!

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We had a banana split and a chocolate shake. The shake reminded me of the ones my grandma used to make me when I was little.
The banana split was good. It wasn't the best ice cream I've ever had but still very good and I would return.

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to enjoy some unique ice cream flavors. The squiggly is a machine similar to what DQ uses to make the blizzard, not quite the same consistency but close. This is a fun place to get ice cream.

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

I love place and have come every year for ten years. This is the first time I have seen a menu on the table for alcoholic Popsicles.....just felt like really bad taste for a family place...a real turn off.

But squiggled ice cream is still great ! Cash only here!