“If I didn't only pay $226 for the week it would've been 1 star”
Review of Buccaneer Motel

Buccaneer Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Carolina Beach
Buccaneer Motel
Hinrich_12
“If I didn't only pay $226 for the week it would've been 1 star”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Pros:
Lots of street noise but Good location walkable to beach & most businesses
Cheapest weekly rate
Flat screen tvs

Cons:
Had a domestic violence issue one night & cops were called. During the fight there was mention of pulling a gun! Didn't make me feel too safe!!!
Almost every night there was noise after hours & I mean people yelling at each other
Lots of drama
Found multiple hairs in my towels! Yuck!
Noisy air conditioner & fans
Expect to wake up early b/c there's nothing shielding sun from coming through the windows!
Manager was very unprofessional & drank almost every night (he'll tell u about it too & overheard him talking about a court date he had coming up)

Overall:
Renovated rooms that don't look too bad at first glance but all of the drama & poor management aren't worth it! I wish I would've paid a little more for a better situation. DEFINITELY DON'T PAY $59 A NIGHT! you'll be highly disappointed.

• Stayed April 2013
3 Thank Hinrich_12

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Reviewed July 23, 2012

we just have came back from our vacation ober the weekend. the rooms have been remodled which seem nice but overall the place 'sucked'. when i booked the room i was told they had a pool, we get down there and there's a parkinglot where the pool use to be!! we had to go to the office with our wet towels to get new ones, they wouldnt bring any to us, we had to take out our trash and they wouldnt bring us any trash bags to replace it, the place was loud, the owners and staff were extremely rude and they have a kid running the office that doesnt know anything about working somewhere. i was sitting outside the morning we left and the 'housekeeper' or whoever she was, was pushing a cart to go clean a vacant room and she walked up to me and said "MOVE" .. she had plenty of room to go past me.. apparently i didnt move quick enough so she decided to hit my leg with her cart which has left a nice bruise... we will not be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2012
3 Thank mandi27030

Travelers are raving about these Carolina Beach hotels

Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We stayed one Saturday night and it was a very loud and dirty place. For $125 you get no shampoo, no blow dryer, no soap, a double bed with an old mattress, a dirty shower, loud air conditioner, furniture from the 70's, and no sleep. The guests above us and beside us were so loud that I finally complained at 2:30 a.m., but it didn't get quiet until 3:30. When I called to make reservations, I asked when it was last updated. The young man on that answered the phone claimed they "remodeled" a year ago. Ummm, they put in a new tile floor and new bedspreads.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple