“Fun, funky and awesome food!!”
Review of Hang Ten Grill

Hang Ten Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Cynthiana, Kentucky
“Fun, funky and awesome food!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

We had the Calamari and breaded mushrooms for appetizers. They were good. But the main course was awesome. 11 year had the breaded shrimp basket, Hubby had "The Day after" burger and I had" The Below The Belt" burger. We all had the homemade chips. Everything was incredible!!! And the atmosphere was so fun. The waitresses were all great. And the prices are great. But get there early. We arrived just before 6 and right after that several large parties arrived and it was a Tuesday night! !! A must do in Carolina Beach!!!

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank tripler94

North Carolina
“Great wings ”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Loved the signature hot sauce they have was told it had ghost peppers in it but was not hot what so ever but still a great taste. Good atmosphere just small so if kids bother you I wouldn't recommend going here unless it's pretty outside so you can eat out there. But all in all I loved it

2 Thank Misty H
Midwest
“One of our faves”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Dined here with a party of seven on a busy Sat night. Found seats inside right away. Good was excellent. I had the blackened tuna sandwich...it was delicious and the portion was very generous. The chili burger and buffalo chicken pizza were also very good. Shelby was our server and she was amazing!

4 Thank MNwannaB
Lakewood, Ohio
“I had a burger and liked it”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

It was very busy. Monday 7:30. Good family environment, but crowded. Great ambience for outside seating.

Fried mushrooms were tasty. Fried pickles were a little soggy.

It took them 10 minutes to refresh my drink. The first rule of serving: the glass must never run dry! A gentle reminder and service was fine the rest of the night.

I had a Hang Ten burger. They substitute for Veggie burgers which I appreciate. It was good! And the fries were tasty. I would recommend it, it was a good value for the price.

2 Thank Paul R
High Point, North Carolina
“Perfect dinner”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Our family of 5 really enjoyed Hang Ten. The best service and food in town.

The price was right and the selection was wide enough for everyone.

3 Thank SThornton