“Hand cut chips are outstanding”
Review of Hang Ten Grill

Hang Ten Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have tried many things on the menu but my favorite menu item is the reuben which I get made into a panini. They offer you your choice of bread for your sandwiches as well as choice of chips or fries. Both are hand cut, but I prefer the chips. Trust me, if you try them, you won't regret it. I also recommend the grilled chicken salad. I eat here quite often and must say I have yet to be disappointed. The atmosphere is friendly and you can watch tv while you dine.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Great menu, excellent service. Something for everyone. The local owner and operator visits each table during their visit. Very friendly. Will go again!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We have given this place a few tries and keep hoping it will be different. On the plus side, the wait staff is pleasant and attentive, the food is reasonably priced, and the atmosphere is beachy. But all of that does not make up for consistently bad food ~ flabby skinned wings, soggy fries, mushy veggie burger.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Indoor/outdoor dining at the beach, what could be better. I recommend the Tsunami burger. It is awesome, but they offer several different burgers. The Philly cheese steak is good too. Food, staff, and atmosphere are wonderful. Big screen tv's and a menu under $10. I will definitely be back

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Eaten here many times and enjoyed everything so far. My favorite burger is the Gnarly. It has a great taste, especially when at the beach. If you have room for dessert, try a brownie. It will come to you with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream. They offer deck seating and some fun daily specials.