“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2012

But the mosquitoes ruined the meal. Eat inside next time. The waitress was very helpful. She even pointed out her favorites on the menu.
They were showing an Elvis movie at the lake across the street. We could watch from our seats on the balcony.

There are newer reviews for Hang Ten Grill

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Believe it. Best burger I've ever had. Just the char-grill flavor of the meat is awesome. The day after burger with the fried Egg is out of this world. Big, meaty, juicy patties. And the hand cut fries are also delish and I'm not a fan of hand cut fries usually. I only have one complaint.. the sweet tea was instant and I'm a sweet tea freak. Had to send it back and get a soda. If you want a burger this is the place for you.

1  Thank Amanda I
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I was very skeptical of trying the burger with the fried egg, but the waiter talked me into it. It was absolutely delicious. The beef was fantastic and the fries are handcut and amazing. Even the pickle spear was good.

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

I visit a couple times per month. The service is exceptional and the food is always good. I usually get the Pannini burger which is my favorite. The only slight might be parking. Like most places on the island we just walk or ride our bike. They also have parking in the rear. Nice place.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have to start by being honest, My wife and I live in Wilmington but spend a lot of time in Carolina beach at our families beach house, and we have been friends and neighbors with the owners of this restaurant. With that said, since they are friends, if I didn't like the place I would probably just pass on writing a review, but as you can see I have good news, so far this place is great. We have only eaten there a few times so far but we will be back, especially for the burgers. I had the day after burger, it was just fantastic! The taste of the meat itself was excellent, and the pepper jack cheese, bacon and egg made it even better, this place is going to be an hit. The owners take quality very seriously, so they are there onsite all the time to make sure everyone's more than satisfied. This is also a cool place to just hang out on the porch and drink a cold one, we plan on doing just that!

1  Thank danbwilm