TripAdvisor
Carolina Beach
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews private balcony rocking chairs ocean front room was clean within walking distance plan on returning small room definitely stay here again thoroughly enjoyed our stay housekeeping staff beach appliances waves sand refrigerator sunrise sink
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to the Beach House. I stayed in an ocean front suite with a private balcony. It was very clean and the service was great. It looked like it had recently been recently painted or renovated and the kitchen appliances were new. I certainly hope to visit here again.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 14, 2019

Since I was traveling solo I had requested their "small room" which is ocean front.Bobbie the lady that checked me in showed me to my room which has a private stairs and private balcony with 2 rocking chairs facing the ocean. They might call it a small room but it is plenty big enough for 1 or 2 people.Very well appointed,super clean and with a view of the ocean from the bed! Can't get any better than that. Also a frig, microwave&coffee maker.Bobbie was very welcoming and helpful with a recommendation for a sea food dinner.So if you want a great "small room" ask for #105.I wasn't disappointed and I would stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 8, 2019

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Beach House. The lady that checked us in was very pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and very roomy. We had a private balcony and great view of the beach. It was a great value. We were within walking distance of the boardwalk, places to eat, etc. We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

We were not able to stay here since they don’t allow pets. Somewhere on my search it came up as pet friendly. Only service dogs are allowed. They found us a place to stay that would take our pet.

It is right on the beach so we were disappointed that we were not able to stay there.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2018

This hotel was as close to perfection as one can get! Clean, affordable and right on the beach, this hotel has everything but an elevator. You won't mind though, as the private balconies and rockers facing the ocean will take your mind off of that! We decided to stay an extra day on vacation and the managers upgraded us for no additional fee. We ran into people that had been returning for years, and we plan to return as well.

Room tip: Suites come with full kitchen, but regular rooms have fridge and microwave.
Date of stay: August 2018