We stayed in a room with two queen beds. The rooms were small and really had no closet. The bathrooms could have been cleaner. The carpeting was in need of vacuuming. I did find food on the floor under the bed near the night stand. It took complaining twice to get it cleaned and then was not done satisfactorily. The State has given the hotel a 95% rating but clearly does not qualify for it.
The lady who worked days in the breakfast area was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer you a clean and comfortable hotel with 59 beautifully-appointed rooms, the Microtel Inn in Carolina Beach, NC, goes the extra mile to provide modern conveniences to make your stay extra pleasant. Enjoy cable TV , refrigerators in most rooms, microwaves in our suites, work desk, phone with data port and complimentary high-speed Internet access.Choose from three types of comfortable accommodations-Single Room, Double Room or Suite. Enjoy our exceptional location that puts you just a 5 block walk from the beach, a short drive to historic downtown Wilmington, Wilmington International Airport and have the Fort Fisher Ferry nearby if you are going South. We are also located just an hour south of Camp Lejeune. Everything you need for your business trip or vacation with the luxury of being on Pleasure Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Carolina Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Carolina Beach
- Microtel Inn & Suites Carolina Beach Hotel Carolina Beach
- Microtel Carolina Beach
- Microtel Hotel Carolina Beach
- Carolina Beach Microtel