“Don't waste your money.”
Review of Old Salty's

Old Salty's
Cuisines: Seafood
“Don't waste your money.”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Most of the food is frozen. Definitely not worth your money. I ordered the chick filet- the chicken, the pickles, the bun and cheese all prepackaged.

Cary, North Carolina
“Great Oysters by Carolina Beach Boardwalk”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Downhome ambience, nice staff, yummy oysters, good food, a local fav.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank smithmk
Pikeville, North Carolina
“Great local find!”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Found this one in the Pleasure Island tourist booklet. Reviews were very mixed but we decided to try it out! It was a little hard to find as it's in a block of shops and faces the boardwalk. Cute little place...not too much decor. I tried the fried catfish sandwich! YUM!! The catfish was fresh and tasty. Served on a bun with homemade tartar sauce and coleslaw. Also got the fresh onion rings which I also enjoyed. My husband enjoyed his Old Salty burger served with grilled onions and peppers! Overall, a good dining experience!!!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Danibran
“Great place!”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Mu husband and I went to the beach then for some drinks at an awesome bar called the fat pelican. When we started to get hungry we asked the bartender for a good place and he recommended here. It was fantastic I had a steak my husband got crab legs and we shared everything. People were super nice and the food was great! We come Here everytime we go to the beach!!!

1 Thank AlyciaRivera