“Extra extra big burrito is xxl big!”

El Cazador Mexican Restaurant
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: El Cazador is a family-restaurant serving quality Mexican cuisine. At El Cazador, we pride ourselves on an incredible menu made from fresh ingredients and fast, friendly service. We make sure to buy the best, quality ingredients to prepare delicious tasting dishes.
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

So after visiting el Cazador and realizing that they are going with quantity, I became closer to their moto of not letting us go home hungry. If u leave this place hungry, you're a fool! The burritos are huge! If you are eating there, sit outside on a Friday or Saturday night and soak in the local environment. I did enjoy this place :)

Jose A, Owner at El Cazador Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

We don't think quantity means sacrificing quality! I'm happy to know you appreciated our burritos and that you didn't leave hungry. Carolina Beach is a beautiful, fun place, so it's great you recommend sitting on the patio -- it's our favorite place to sit, too.

Hope you'll be back,
Diego Garcia, General Manager

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I am really glad we gave this place a try. The service was wonderful and the food was delicious. The portion sizes were very hearty. Out of the five adults in our group, three had to get to go boxes. My leftovers were enough for another whole meal. I got veggie fajitas. Superb!!

Jose A, Owner at El Cazador Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2014

I'm really glad you gave us a try too, Andrea! We know it's important to match delicious food with great service, so I'm thrilled to know you had both. I'm also happy you and your group were so impressed with our portion size. You can never have too much Mexican food!

Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Great food and friendly service. The staff is very informative about the local activities and the food rocks...good portions

1  Thank mkhalter
Jose A, Owner at El Cazador Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Thanks for dining with us! I love hearing that you not only enjoyed our food, but our staff was able to give you information about the area!

We hope you'll be back,

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

The good: Food. We had a party of five and everyone liked the food. The Service was friendly and seemed happy.

The bad: This was the slowest Mexican restaurant I ever ate at. It took almost 50 minutes for our dinner to arrive. Also, the margarita was weak. I think they go light on the tequila.

Jose A, Owner at El Cazador Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2014

It's great everyone enjoyed the food, but I'm sorry to hear it took some time to get to you. While it's not an excuse, things can get pretty crazy during and after a busy period. Our kitchen staff probably wanted all the dishes to come out at once -- this can take some time depending on what's ordered. As for the margarita, I'll take this feedback to the bar and make sure we're using the same amount of tequila in each drink.

Reviews like this are important to us as we continue to improve. I hope you'll be back so we can show you that we're working on it!

Take care,

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Okay, you may be surprised at the $20.00 price tag for the special burrito but don't hesitate. This burrito can be shared by three people and is full of quality ingredients! All the food is well cooked and the atmosphere is excellent. I will be back. Thank you, El Cazador for a great dinner!

Jose A, Owner at El Cazador Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

The Special Burrito is giant and definitely not for the faint of heart, Lisa! I'm so happy you were able to share and enjoy it. Thank you for such a great review, and we hope you'll be back in soon.

Best,