“Just go!”

Dining options: Late Night
MITCHELL
“Just go!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Make some time to check this place out. Their cocktails are fresh and fabulous. Their sea food is amazing.

Waterville, Ohio
“Great Food!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I was excited to find a restaurant with seafood, gluten free fries and gluten free beer! I had a half pound shrimp with the fries and couldn't have enjoyed it more. Food was excellent!!! If you're looking for a very casual environment and gluten free options, this is the place for you. Thank you Shucking Shack for one of the best meals I had in Carolina Beach. The only reason I couldn't give you five stars is because my fries came out after I had finished my shrimp but otherwise an enjoyable experience!

North Carolina
“Best seafood in the area!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We always try to visit the Shuckin Shack when we're in Carolina Beach. The seafood is fresh and the taste cannot be beat! Seating is limited but worth the wait and the Bloody Mary's are the best! This is hands-down our favorite place for oysters and steamed shrimp- never tasted better!

1 Thank sunshinevop
Goldsboro, North Carolina
“Holy Lobster Rolls!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Oh man, we went for lunch and I tried the lobster roll. Amazingly tasty lobster salad in a buttered white bread roll. To die for!

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Consistently Good Seafood: Mmmmmm Old Bay”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Do you want great steamed seafood? Do you enjoy a hole-in-the-wall and local atmosphere? If you said, "yes," then, Shuckin Shack is for you.

Shuckin Shack has two locations in the Wilmington area and is going to open in Charlotte soon. It's expanding because it is good. I hope the expansion doesn't change the quality of the food, which happens sometimes.

The original Shuckin Shack in CB is awesome. It's very small, and the seating is very limited. The AC in the summer is always, well, so-so, and the service is okay because the waitress is also the bartender at times. But.... I don't care. The small size makes it fun. It's a beach bar. It should be full and loud. A few more tables wouldn't hurt, but it works.

The food is great. I've been to this place a lot. I've visited the downtown Wilmington location too, but it just isn't AS good. We usually get a bucket of clams, oysters, crab legs, corn, and the best shrimp I've ever had. The peel and eat shrimp is a must!!! We order a side plate of mussels too. I highly recommend the bloody mary. It comes with a shrimp and old bay-yum.

The prices are reasonable for seafood. I mean, you'll spend a good amount. It's seafood.

2 Thank uncwmel10