“Good pizza”

Michaelangelo's Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Very good hand tossed crust. Right in front of Courtyard so could walk to pick up pizza. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Terrible pizza - soggy crust, canned mushrooms, second rate cheese. I was very disappointed after such a good recommendation.

2  Thank Jeanette M
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had pizza the first time and my husband had Stromboli. The pizza was great and my husband said the Stromboli was the best he had ever eaten so before the week was out, we were back there again and this time we both had Stromboli and I must agree with my husband - it was the best ever. Both times we ate on the deck. What was even cooler was before we went the 2nd time, we asked if we could have our dogs on the deck with us an they said yes - awesome!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Visited here for a late afternoon snack. The pizzas were good and the service was fast. But the place is small. It was off season and I suspect that most of their business is takeout.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Very Good pizza. The price just right, and the people working there were nice and pleasant. You can tell that they enjoyed there work.