“Excellent pizza and value.”

Uncle Vinny's Pizzeria Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 26, 2013

After a trip to the Fort Fisher Aquarium and Battlefield site, we decided to grab a pizza for lunch and stopped at Uncle Vinny's on the way back to Carolina Beach. Good call by the Mrs.!

We got a large pizza with pepperoni and jalapenos on half with the other half sporting Italian sausage, mushrooms and spinach. It was a delicious New York style pie. My wife would have like the crust a little crispier, but that was a minor thing. Personally, I thought the crust was fine. The waiter quickly brought a cup of marinara sauce when my wife requested one for dipping the crust. The toppings were plentiful and well-blended.

The prices were very good and I think Uncle Vinny's would be a good place to bring a family for a quality meal at reasonable prices.

I also liked the Frank Sinatra, Bobby Darin, Dean Martin, etc. music. Always a good thing in a pizza place.

We might try a different pizza restaurant on our next trip to Carolina Beach just to try something else, but I would be glad to satisfy a pizza hankering with another trip to Uncle Vinny's.

There are newer reviews for Uncle Vinny's Pizzeria Ristorante

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Went to Uncle Vinnies after being on the Boardwalk for the evening. It was 10 minutes to closing time, but they didn't seem to mind at all. We chose to take our order out, but they seated several people while we waited for our order. They said as long as people were coming in, they wouldn't close! They have awesome pizza (we went there last year too) and the bartender waited on us. He was very nice and talked to us as we waited! We will definitely go back there for the best pizza at Carolina Beach!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I struggling with the rating for this place. We were there on a Thursday night. It was not crowded at all. Maybe eight or so tables were seated. We were quite hungry, so were encouraged that we would get our food quickly. That would be a big disappointment! The waitress was friendly and did check on us, but it took more than half an hour to get our food. I ordered manicotti. My kids ordered lasagna and spaghetti, so our orders were nothing terribly unique. I will say, by the time we got our food - it was really delicious. Everyone was very pleased. We're just not sure what the deal was with the incredibly long wait on a seemingly average crowd night.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

My boyfriend had the Chicken Parmesan and it was a huge piece of chicken, and it came with half a plate FULL of spaghetti. You get homemade rolls w/house marinara which was very good. I had the lasagna, it was good but could have used 1/2 the cheese.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We ate here 2 during our vacation stay at Carolina Beach. Wife ordered baked ziti and my son and I split a pizza. Both were excellent. We went back for dinner and ordered pasta. I got the fettucini with Shrimp, and wife got the shimp scampi. Food and service was excellent. Little slow, but its a small place and we werent in a hurry.