“Labor day weekend fun!”
other travelers have booked this property
CORAL SURF OCEANFRONT VIEW  705 CAROLINA BEACH AVE. S. CAROLINA BEACH, NC 28428
CORAL SUF COMPLEX CLOSEUP ALL UNITS HAVE OCEANFRONT VIEWS STREET SIDE PARKING CARPORT
Check Availability
ASSIGNED COVERED PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES
FULLY EQUIPED KITCHEN AREA
NEW LARGE CAPACITY SAMSUNG FRONT LOADING WASHER AND DRYER
DINING AREA WITH HIGH TABLE FOR SIX
FLAT SCREEN TV WITH EXPANDED CABLE, DVD PLAYER AND AN ASSORTMENT OF BOARD AND CARD GAMES
LIVING ROOM AREA WITH QUEEN SLEEPER SOFA
OCEAN VIEW LOOKING SOUTH FROM BALCONY DECK
Private Walkway to the Beach
COMPLEX POOL
PRIVATE WALKWAY TO BEACH AND GATE POOL ENTRANCE
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
LoveTrave...
“Labor day weekend fun!”
Reviewed September 4, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We LOVED this place and cannot wait to return. Richard was wonderful, the fishing was great, the beach was perfect! We had 6 staying in our room and had plenty of space with two full bathrooms! The view was so relaxing and all the other guests were so nice. It is THE BEST location on the beach for a quiet, peaceful escape. Even over the holiday weekend it never got crowded. We will be back!
Thank you Richard for the quick responses and for say Hi when you ran into my husband!

Your age range 35-49
jksherwoo...
Concord, North Carolina
“Coral Surf”
Reviewed September 4, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

This is the first time I haven't stayed in a big hotel with 20 floors and now that I have stayed here, I can't imagine why I didn't do this sooner! Condo was great and a few steps and you're on the beach. Very centrally located. I did my morning walks to the pier and boardwalk. Richard is absolutely one of the people to deal with. Very easy going and just a great person that actually wants you to enjoy his condo. Not about the money which is hard to find these days! The only negative is I wish we had more time to enjoy this condo and the peaceful beach...Cant wait to come back. Thanks for an amazing stay Richard! Will definitely be contacting you for our next vacation!

tammyledf...
Casar, North Carolina
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed August 20, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Very clean and comfortable. Richard the owner vwey nice keeps you informed and booking through him was so easy. My family and I had a great time and will definitely be returning we stayed in A1 condo. Easy parking and easy access to the beach.

Laura G
“Perfect location, well maintained condo and the owner is great”
Reviewed July 23, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My mother and I stayed at Coral Surf E-1 and rented from Richard Trubia. He was a wonderful host, very easy to work with. Responded to quickly to email, phone and text within 24 hours but usually within 2 hours.

The Condo was 2 bedrooms (one room had a queen size bed and the other 2 twin beds), 2 full baths, a kitchen, dining area and living room (with a sleeper sofa). A balcony facing the ocean and a small pool. Mr Trubia provided all linens, towels, paper products, dish liquid, dishwasher and tablets. There is a washer and dryer on site. The condo was clean and well maintained. Parking was great and some units have shaded parking, this unit was not in the shaded parking area but still had off street parking for two small vehicles.

The beach is clean, and not crowded. Everyone was so friendly, everywhere you went people were so helpful and nice. Carolina Beach has a small boardwalk with shops and food. Traffic is not heavy and there was plenty of parking everywhere we went. Wilmington is only a 1/2 hour drive away and there is a ton of things to do there.

I will definitely rent from Mr Trubia again and Carolina Beach is my new favorite vacation destination.

Your age range 35-49
cwd332
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“A wonderful relaxing place to get away from it all and enjoy family time.”
Reviewed June 13, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

First of all....Richard is THE BEST! We appreciate him so much. I am so glad we got to meet him and can call him a friend now. The condo location was perfect for us. The beach was right out our back door and it's close enough to town that it's not far to travel if you need something. The area has so much to do but it's a quiet getaway at the same time. We cooked some of our meals and everything was provided as far as cooking utensils and such. A washer and dryer were a nice extra so we could keep the towels washed. The only complaint was a little noise upstairs but that was something Richard was made aware of and handled wonderful. We look so forward to coming back again soon! Definitely a little home away from home.

Reviewed April 4, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

gailslist
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Condo Great Owner!!”
Reviewed December 5, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

My condo was A1 and boy was it gorgeous! Beautiful seaside oceanfront view along with ability to walk out the back door to the beach! And it was so close to the Tiki Pier where you could go fishing or go to the restaurant/bar and have lunch at the Ocean Grill. The furniture was very comfortable and wonderfully decorated. Parking space is huge can fit 3 cars. Not many steps up at all and I'm handicapped, no problem. You can walk to town, walk to the lake, it's close to Kure Beach where there is an aquarium, a fishing pier, a huge gift shop, and then take your car on the Ferry to Southport which is a cute little town with tons to do. Wilmington is also close by and is filled with museums, theatres, malls, etc. I've been a snowbird for over 10 years now and this is by far the best rental I have had. Richard is just so so nice and I will try to rent from him again. You will not be disappointed if you rent here believe me. Book now because they go very fast! I do wish I was there now!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the oceanfront porch to sit and have coffee or sunbathe!
Liked least: Nothing!
Traveling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing