“As good as everyone says!”
Review of Ida Thai Cuisine

Ida Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We stopped at Ida Thai for lunch on our way home from Carolina Beach--I had read the reviews here and thought it sounded worth a try. It was excellent! We loved all of our food--we got the fried shrimp thingies (don't remember the name), wonton soup, spicy basil pork, and two cups of chicken noodle soup that came as appetizers. The large noodle soups the people at the next table were eating looked delicious, too. Everything tasted very fresh and full of flavor; my friend said the wonton soup was the best she'd ever had, and we spent quite a while speculating about what wonderful things might be making the simple-looking broth taste so good. Service was friendly, prices were good, portions were good but not ridiculously excessive. If I lived in this area, I'd go here all the time.

There are newer reviews for Ida Thai Cuisine

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I am a duck eating machine...If duck is on the menu, I'm in. The Roasted Duck at Ida Thai is probably the best duck preparation I have ever had. Crispy outside and moist inside. A freakin' masterpiece.
The Spicy vegetable rice is killer as well...We eat there regularly and have not had a bad or even less than great experience.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

First time in Carolina Beach off season and the place feels ghost town-ish. - but thankfully we found Ida Thai. What a fabulous find. The service was quick, informative, and our waitress spot on in her guidance on spiciness levels.
We had the fresh rolls (ok) three flavor crispy fish(amazing sweet spicey sauce wth peas,mscallions, cilantro with fresh fried flounder hidden underneath it all) and spicey basil noodles (yum!).
We would return in a flash!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Mom and Pop operation. Hes is in the back , she in the front. We find the food fresh and tasty on each of our visits. No "cookie cut" food. I had soft shell crabs my wife had garlic pork with vegies. The place is very small, clean, and provides good service. A real bargin especially during lunch.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

What a great couple that owns this place. We had the pad thai and red curry chicken to go. They gave me some hot soup because I was sick. It open my nose to breath. This place is small in size but they have a big heart for their customs. The food was great.