“my favorite hidden treasure!”
Review of Ida Thai Cuisine

Ida Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013

this is by far the best Thai my family and i have ever had! The homemade peanut sauce will delight your tastebuds and the owner always comes around each table to see how everything is and chat - I'm not travelling to Carolina Beach this year and have to admit this is one of the things i will miss the most - not being able to indulge in this delicious food!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband and I came with friends while on vacation in Carolina Beach on a lark since the restaurant is close to our rented condo. We got the surprise of a lifetime - this was absolutely the best Thai restaurant in which any of us has ever had the pleasure of dining. Everyone enjoyed their dinners. I had the pineapple fried rice which was delicious. The Tom Yum soup was amazing, and the coconut cake can't be missed no matter how full you are! The wait staff was friendly and efficient, and our waitress Amber had a wonderful sense of humor. Don't be put off by the brightly colored outside and small inside. You will really enjoy your meal here. I highly recommend this restaurant and hope to go back before we have to go home.

1  Thank profesora_d
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

It's fresh and different from all the other places on the island! Give it a try! Great Thai food and good service.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

It was a great dinner. It was busy, but staff were attentive and food was fresh and hot. We ate outside which was lovely except pest candles or torches were needed. Waitstaff were great

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Shares lunch with a friend that has visited Thailand and agrees that the entree selections are very tasty and authentic
We will certainly visit again soon as their take out is great too