“Wonderful Thai food!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
“Wonderful Thai food!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I'm a picky Thai food eater but I loved this! Pad Thai and Spring Rolls were awesome! Generous portion, even for the lunch size plate. We received a complimentary cup of Tom Yum soup that was amazing! Not too spicy. Heavy on the cilantro but very, very good. Service was friendly and personable, and timely. We'll definitely be back!

• Visited March 2013

“Always good choice”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Best Thai food in Nc this is a must when you visit or live in Carolina beach nc its defiantly a great choice

Southport, North Carolina
“Great Thai, great price, kind service”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I spent 10 years living in the Tampa Bay area, and there are dozens of really good Thai and Vietnamese restaurants to choose from. Ida Thai rivals the best Thai that Tampa has to offer, and they are located conveniently on the main drag of Carolina Beach. I didn't notice it was there, at first; once I discovered them, I was so glad I went in!
Their clerk was helpful in telling me about the area (I am new in town) and they are generous about their portions and about extending "lunch" into mid-afternoon, if that's what you want.
I'll be back, soon!

• Visited January 2013
Carolina Beach
“Let them eat cake...Coconut Cake!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

What can I say, we have been their several times. I LOVE the Spicy Basil Noodles with Beef. Not too spicy and full of flavor with lots of Thai Basil. Cashew Nut Chicken is my wifes favorite. NOW LISTEN! Try the Coconut Cake...HUGE, MOIST, YUMMY! by the way I am not a fan of coconut but this is too good to miss

Visited December 2012
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Best authentic Thai food”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My husband and I ate dinner at Ida Thai in Carolina Beach NC yesterday. What a surprise. The food was delicious. I ate a special made with grilled eggplant, veggies, steamed tofu and the fresh basil made it pop. I asked for brown rice and it was extra but I was happy to have it. Mike had the green curry with fried tofu and let me tast it and it was fresh and quite good. I asked our server, Chris if I could try a tase of the Thai tea and he accomodated with a small glass. It was like a desert and I ordered a glass and shared it. It tasted like a vanilla milk shake and was a salmon color. The decor was tasteful and the place was clean and our server friendly and helpful. We will be back there soon!

• Visited January 2013