“Great Food! Great Service”
Review of Soulflavor

Soulflavor
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great Food! Great Service! These owners get it! They understand customer service. Good pricing, excellent portions and great beer selection. I almost always get the days special, always awesome. If they continue at this pace they will out grow there location. Only negative is parking. My overall experience rating is a solid 10. Others eateries down here at the beach should stop in and take notes.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Brisket was tender and flavorful! Husband ordered gumbo was very good also! Friendly fast service! Highly recommend great little place!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Everything was great! Soul food kicked up a notch! I had Chicken Cutlets, kids had Club Sandwich and Burger Royale, deviled eggs for a starter.. so good!

Reviewed March 11, 2018

I had a salmon on a bed of greens special last week which was terrific. Both fish and veggies were fresh and flavorful. Service is friendly and prompt. The place is small, unpretentious, and a little noisy when crowded. I am a local and will return.

Reviewed February 22, 2018

We recently went for lunch...I ordered a House Chop Salad...I was disappointed at first bite when I bit into shelf stable bacon bits. That weird taste they have totally ruined an otherwise delicious salad. I also had chili cheese fries which were just average. There are a couple things on the menu I would like to go back and try to give them another chance before the busy season starts...so they have a chance to redeem themselves with me. My daughter's friend thought her burger was just fine and my daughter liked her Caesar, which is a pretty easy thing....

3  Thank lisakirtright