“Great Food! Great Service”
Review of Soulflavor

Soulflavor
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Great Food! Great Service! These owners get it! They understand customer service. Good pricing, excellent portions and great beer selection. I almost always get the days special, always awesome. If they continue at this pace they will out grow there location. Only negative is parking. My overall experience rating is a solid 10. Others eateries down here at the beach should stop in and take notes.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

Brisket was tender and flavorful! Husband ordered gumbo was very good also! Friendly fast service! Highly recommend great little place!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Everything was great! Soul food kicked up a notch! I had Chicken Cutlets, kids had Club Sandwich and Burger Royale, deviled eggs for a starter.. so good!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018

I had a salmon on a bed of greens special last week which was terrific. Both fish and veggies were fresh and flavorful. Service is friendly and prompt. The place is small, unpretentious, and a little noisy when crowded. I am a local and will return.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 22, 2018

We recently went for lunch...I ordered a House Chop Salad...I was disappointed at first bite when I bit into shelf stable bacon bits. That weird taste they have totally ruined an otherwise delicious salad. I also had chili cheese fries which were just average. There are a couple things on the menu I would like to go back and try to give them another chance before the busy season starts...so they have a chance to redeem themselves with me. My daughter's friend thought her burger was just fine and my daughter liked her Caesar, which is a pretty easy thing....

Date of visit: February 2018