“great food with a great breeze & view!”

Ocean Grill & Tiki Bar
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We sat outside and it was delightful! The food is good too! It's not a full on seafood joint, you do have other great food selections. A definite spot to hit if you want to get away from the busy part of town.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I wish this restaurant was better. The location is just great! We ate there twice, for lunch and dinner, and the food was so average. And the drinks were terrible, truly. The waitstaff was very friendly, which was a plus. Would I dine there again? Unfortunately, I don't think that even the great location can overcome the food and drink quality.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

My boyfriend and I were in town for a day and decided to hangout at Carolina Beach. I was in the mood for great seafood (which surprisingly enough there isn't one on every corner!! Crazy) and we found this little spot. At first we were skeptical because of how it looked on the outside. But once we walked in it reminded us of a 'bistro' type of restaurant. We fell in love! Loved the locals and I believe the owner was there too? He was very friendly! So was the bartender. With it being ocean front was great too. Our meal was fantastic! I suggest getting the Shrimp Hushpuppies as a starter. SO GOOD! They have indoor seating upstairs, outdoor seating, and seating by the bar area. The tiki bar outside is a nifty idea too. Great for those who just want to sit and drink! You can also walk out to the beach from the Tiki Bar. All in all, my favorite place in Carolina Beach. Definitely will come back!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I live here at Carolina Beach and went to Ocean Grill several times to have a drink with friends and listen to the live music. Only one time did I try eating there and the burger I ordered was so rancid that my wife smelled it across the table. The meat apparently went bad in their cooler and it was cooked anyway. Needless to say I have never had the stomach to go back! Other than my negative experience with the food everything else was a good visit.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I recently enjoyed dinner and drinks at the Ocean Grill. The lobster bisque was really tasty as well as their calabash seafood. The service was excellent and everything about the restaurant was clean and well run. The big bonus was the tiki bar out on the pier. The view was great, everyone was having fun and prices were reasonable for the location.