“Best Restaurant In Carolina Beach”
Review of Pop's Diner

Pop's Diner
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We are open year round!
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I love the food, atmosphere, and service! The food is really good but not too expensive. You should definately go there.

1  Thank I-Live-To-Travel-07

Reviewed July 16, 2011

One of the worst places on the island. Their burger was awful, terrible grade beef, and poorly cooked. I have warned others of this restaurant.

2  Thank willcrouch
Reviewed June 15, 2011

Went with the family, four of us. Three of us got hot dogs, and one roast beef. Cost us $33 before tip. Not really worth the price, but the food was good.

Reviewed February 28, 2011

We actually visited Carolina Beach in 2008 and hope to go back this year. We walked to Pop's from our hotel. We ate lunch there and it was so good that my mom walked back down to get a sandwich for dinner. She got us both a meatloaf sandwich that was awesome ! Pops was a very cute/clean place and the guy behind the counter (owner, I think) was so friendly. One of the friendliest people we met in Carolina Beach :). I hope they still have the meatloaf sandwich !

Reviewed August 12, 2010

Service was great at this place. Hamburgers and crab cake sandwich were delicious and a great price! Wings were so/so. Overall a great location and a great lunch.