“Great Breakfasts”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Open almost 24 hours - great breakfasts. Friendly server. Busy at times but the wait is worth it. Have not enjoyed lunch or dinner there yet, but menu looks great.

There are newer reviews for Harbor Masters

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We went and ate here for lunch. They had several plate lunch specials that comes with 3 sides for $6.95. You get a lot of food for your money. They also have it where you can get a desert as one of your sides. They also had sandwiches and other things on the menu. We seen a few other tables come out while we were there and theirs looked delicious too! Definately will eat here again!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My mother and I just visited - September 29th - a Saturday afternoon. We were going to sit outside but just as we arrived it began to drizzle and the outside deck is not covered. I ordered one of the specials - Fried Trout Sandwich with three sides - it was delicious. The Mac and Cheese - mashed potatoes with brown gravy and the sandwich were all tasty and just the right comfort food for a drizzly afternoon. Mom's Club Wrap sandwich was yummy also (found out due to eating a quarter of it later that evening) She enjoyed it. Cory was our server and was very attentive to my mom who kept asking him questions, about the area - about his upcoming trip - just chatting with him - he did not show any loss of patience with her - she's in her 80s - he was very kind. Mom saw a fried pickle on the menu and asked if she could try one - Cory brought her out one to try - she loved it. We both enjoyed our visit and our meal. We will return to this restaurant and if you need a spot to grab some lunch - we suggest this restaurant. Not sure about having dinner there - to us it seems like a breakfast - lunch type of place. The outside deck is nice - stepped outside for a few moments to take a few photos.

Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

The food was pretty run of the mill which is a shame because the place has a nice vibe to it and the staff was nice. My shrimp and grits entree was very large and pretty good but it looked like canned mushrooms were in there. Calamari was ok but so easily they could bread their own. A few tweaks and this place could be a solid four.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

All I have to say is, fantastic. Brittany was our waitress and she was so nice , and did a great job of serving us. My husband ordered the crab legs and garlic potatoes with a salad and I had the whole flounder plate with huge onion rings and also a salad. The crab legs where huge and alot of them, plenty to eat , my flounder was also great . The chief sliced the flounder so all I had to do was just lift the meat right out,no bones to deal with, it was so good. We also had the bang-in-shrimp and cheese sticks. The cheese sticks were the biggest we have ever seen, all home made. We sat outside on the patio on the water, it was so cool and breezy just a great night. They will give you plenty to eat on the plate, we were stuffed when we left. I know for us everytime we come back here this will be the first place we will eat. We can't wait.