“Excellent Breakfast”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I love this restaurant, it has the small town feel/atmosphere and really good food! The Southwestern Omelet was very tasty..Oh, and the Flounder Wrap for lunch was really good too!!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We picked up brekfast take out from here for the first time this weekend and it was really good. They have a variety of omelettes and any of them can be added to a flour tortilla wrap. It takes about 45 min if you don't call ahead but the wait for a table was longer.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I know the place is small BUT....with one grill, if there are several orders for pancakes, you will literally be on the back burner for your eggs. Breakfast is easy, don't make it torture. 45 minute waits are not uncommon. We will not go back no matter how good the food is. Sorry.

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

The food was good but you didn't get much for the money. It was take out and that might have been the reason not sure. Wife picked it up and said the box feels kinda light. Lol oh well live and learn. Food was good though.

1  Thank Crab5
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I used to go to Grannys when it was owned by the original family that started it all.. this was in 2004,2005. It was great! The prices were low, service great... but I stopped going for many years because I had bad service.... wit hthe new owners.. not sure if it was sold to new people, or if the staff has improved... but the service has been great the last 4 times we went.. I feel like the prices are totally fair, and the portions are what I hoped for.

Everytime I ask for my food cooked a specific way, I get it.

I request extra crispy hashbrowns, and sunny side up eggs. Most places screw up my eggs AND barely cook the hashbrowns, the OPPOSITE of crispy. NOT GRANNYS! The waitresses make sure the cooks get the message, and the cooks actually know what they are doing. (I have left a tip for the cook a few times, and last time it looked like I got extra food haha! The hashbrowns were perfectly crisp and serving was HUGE! My girlfriend gets their omlettes in a spinach wrap (which is great btw.. and unique... never heard of omlettes served that way before..) They are more expensive, but always cooked perfect, and the plate just looks pretty. The presentation is good, food is good, and staff is kind... and actually remembers you if you come regularly!!