All reviews no elevator comfortable beds new carpet coffee machine outdoor pool nice room biscuits and gravy would stay again water pressure first floor fresh fruit visiting asheville easy access free breakfast biltmore motel proximity
Reviewed October 5, 2015

Our receptionist was very curt. The first thing he told us was our room is on the second floor and no elevator. Our key would not function, they had to reprogram it twice during our two night stay. The outside side door key slide thing did not work. We had to run around the building in the rain to get in and during the day they blocked it open. Shower curtain looked like someone cleaned their feet with it. But the lady who operated the hot breakfast was awesome. She was very polite and seemed to enjoy being there.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Annette B
Reviewed September 18, 2015

After driving for 800 miles, I stopped at this hotel to sleep and was denied a room because of my Service Dog. I am beyond upset that my Service Animal was denied the right to stay. Anyone with a Service Animal knows how much they mean to us and I am beyond upset that the laws protecting these animals rights are not enforced. I work on the road and stay in hotels 300 days out of the year and have "NEVER" been so offended.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank TanaCK
Reviewed August 12, 2015

I was impressed with the building and the great customer service. Clean rooms, very comfortable bed and breakfast was nice. Recommend for anyone looking for a reasonably priced, quality place to stay. The housekeeping was great and attentive to detail.

Room tip: 2nd floor was quiet
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2015 via mobile

Extremely overpriced! I was very disappointed with my stay. The man at the front desk was rude and the appliances didn't work in our room after paying $170 for one night at a less than average inn. Drive a couple miles further before stopping!

Date of stay: August 2015
1  Thank jmherna
Reviewed August 4, 2015 via mobile

We had a total of 3 rooms at this nice hotel. It was a late night stop and we were very pleased ! The most comfortable beds and choice of pillows. Very quiet - cold AC - decent breakfast ! Only ding was the breakfast attendant was new and no fault of her own she was not trained at all. She put the eggs out cold without warming them. Then what appeared to be an owner or mgr handled the food without gloves or washing her hands to take it back to warm up. We put our breakfast down and left. That was a bad note to a comfy stay !

Date of stay: August 2015