Days Inn Asheville West
Nakon Motel(Candler)
$65
Pisgah View Ranch(Candler)(Great Value!)
$125
Travelocity
  • Pool
$80
Travelocity
Good 3.5/5
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$93
Very Good 4/5
Red Roof Inn Asheville West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$70
Very Good 4/5
Comfort Inn Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$76
Rodeway Inn(Asheville)
$59
$47
$69
Sleep Inn West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$66
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsroom was cleanchillisoupbiscuits and gravyfree breakfastlight supperplace to sleepan older propertynothing fancycoffee makerinternet connectionconvenient locationminute drivethe blue ridge parkwayinterstatepetsbiltmore
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 23, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
gmdiaw, Manager at Days Inn Asheville West, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Reviewed April 19, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
gmdiaw, Manager at Days Inn Asheville West, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Reviewed April 15, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
gmdiaw, Manager at Days Inn Asheville West, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This hotel provides a lot of "bang for the buck." It does not, certainly, achieve perfection but what hotel does--even those charging double the price? Here are a few of the many things to like: location, customer service, value. We stayed for two nights--the hotel was 100% full on one but it wasn't obvious in any negative way. Upon check-in I was "warned' and told several times to call if I needed anything or if noise was a problem (it wasn't), etc. We were part of a group attending a wedding and if anyone had a problem during their stay, I didn't hear about it. One nice feature we took advantage of is a picnic area with three tables and grills... We also met for breakfast each morning and while it doesn't rise to the "cooked to order" level, there was a good selection considering breakfast is included in the affordable price of the room. The dining area is bright and clean... and there are some rockers outside for lounging. (We did not try the "light supper.") We did have a minor problem with sediment in the water at first, but were advised they had just changed tanks/filters and the problem disappeared by the end of the first day. Any staff we encountered were pleasant and seemed anxious to help. I researched the area prior to learning this was going to be the "wedding hotel" of choice so I can say with confidence that it would be quite easy to spend a lot more than we did in the greater Asheville area. As a budget traveler, I can also say it would be hard to find a hotel offering more value than you will find here.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Walter B

Dear Walter B,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that your entire wedding party had a favorable experience with us at the Days Inn Asheville West and thank you for appreciating our location, customer service and value, even compared to hotels that charge twice as much. I am very happy to know you took advantage of our picnic area and had a nice cookout, enjoyed our new enhanced Daybreak breakfast and lounged in our rocking chairs; all of these amenities aimed to make you feel at home with us. We look forward to being of service to you again.

Sincerely, Manager, Days Inn Asheville West

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I just stayed 2 nights at this hotel. The best thing I can say about it was they accepted the Traveler's Coupon over the phone for a reservation. That was cool. The room was average. Except for the bathroom. The toilet wouldn't flush without holding down the handle. The shower had zero water pressure. No exaggeration - It dripped. Now, the breakfast. The menu was toast, 2 types cold cereal, oatmeal, cold biscuits, scrambled egg folded things, and some awful tasting gravy. No idea where they got that taste from. Oh, and coffee and orange juice. They also offer what they call "Southern Supper" in the evenings. The night I first got there it was vegetable beef soup and crackers. I did not partake. After breakfast the next morning I didn't bother with the second night either. Would I stay there again? Only if I had to.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for using our travel coupon. I am sorry to hear that our free light supper and enhanced Daybreak breakfast buffet were not to your satisfaction. I also apologize you experienced water problems. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention because we always use our guest feedback to improve our property. Sincerely, Manager, Days Inn Asheville West