“Willow Creek Cabin”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Candler
Mountain Springs Cabins
Georgia, United States
“Willow Creek Cabin”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

We stayed in Willow Creek Cabin #12 during our short trip to Ashville. We loved the cabin. It was quaint, peaceful and clean. Cabin #12 is at the end of the road and is very private. We loved leaving our windows open and listening to the creek. The internet service was great. The ladies in the office were very sweet and went out of their way to help us. This would be a great place for a family reunion, etc. If you are looking for something relaxing and love the feel of nature, this is the perfect place.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Harriman, Tennessee
Reviewed April 6, 2012

My Husband, Daughter, Mother in Law & I stayed at Mountain Springs Cabins in the "Fire Fly". Desperately needing a break from reality, seeking out a fairy tale I searched for what I prayed would be the closest place to perfect that I could share with my family. As we drove through God's Country, through the winding path of North Carolina I watched the smiles on my beautiful family's faces as we entered the heavenly oasis of MSC. At that very moment I closed my eyes & said thank you God for this blessing. It was an exact picture of what I had visioned in my mind. Trees, flowers, a little country road with wonderful people in every direction. Wholesome, helpful & kind people working hard to maintain what God has created. As we emerged from our vehicle I could feel all of the love that was put forth into this place for generations. Our escape from reality had began! My family & I cooked together, laughed together, played board games together & sat on the back porch as we enjoyed talking & taking in natures joyful water waves. I looked up at the night sky & saw something I haven't seen in years, the big & little dipper. I rushed my family over to share this view, I realized that my work & daily hustle had blinded me from what is important. I had been taking for granted the life God has given me to live & all the beauty this world has to offer. The cabin & grounds are so clean, peaceful, serene & the views are breath taking. We went to Biltmore Estates because my Daughter has always wanted to go. We went to a pottery place called Claying Around & my Daughter made a heart shaped Mosaic, my Husband, Mother in Law & I painted pottery pieces & we received them through the mail yesterday. We had loads of fun at both locations. I have to say that we enjoyed playing in the creek at MSC the most, we picked unique rocks from the creek & decided as a memory we would buy a fish tank & put the memory rocks in it. We loved our time at MSC & we will most definitely have a return visit. My family & I highly recommend staying here when you need a fairy tale. Always remember to live life like today is the end of the world. Laugh more, live more & the most important one "love with all your heart & thank God for it all". I love you Duane, Haleigh & Doris. Always, Brandy.

• Stayed March 2012
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Cabins were the best equipped ever! Staff was unobtrusive, leaving you to it unless you needed them. Stream soothing you to sleep nightly, yet an easy short drive to Asheville. Would be great in warmer weather too, easy connection to the Parkway. Love it!

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Selkie33
Miramar, Florida
Reviewed February 27, 2012

We have stayed at this location more than one time while travelling to the Asheville area. This will be our third stay at the property and it is wonderful. The cabins are beautifully decorated and clean, it is quiet and peaceful and the staff is very welcoming and gracious. This is the perfect place to sit back, relax and enjoy the peaceful bubbling of the stream. It has all the quaint charms of a cabin with the amenities of modern life for a comfortable stay. We spent so much time just sitting on the porch, chatting and just enjoying the beauty of the property. We highly recommend this property and will keep returning on our trips back to this area.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Spring Hill, Florida
Reviewed February 24, 2012

We took a trip to Mountain Springs last Thanksgiving and loved it so much that we returned last weekend for a mini vacation. Everything was super clean and the people are really helpful and friendly. It's such a relaxing place and so convenient to everything Asheville has to offer. We had a great time and will be returning over the summer for a longer stay.

Room Tip: The Speckled Trout cabin is our favorite, plenty of rooms so that everyone has their own. It's...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Brookfield, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 24, 2012

This past November my boyfriend and I stayed in the Cricket cabin at Mountain Springs. We had a vacation never to be forgotten. Not only was the cabin clean, cozy, and well equipped, but the staff were unbelievably friendly and welcoming. They were full of tips and suggestions for local restaurants and attractions. They also give you plenty of maps and packing suggestions to make your vacation unforgettable.
We had such a great time on this trip that when we recently got engaged, we booked our entire wedding at Mountain Springs. We are excited to shar this wonderful place with all of our family and friends.

Room Tip: If you are unsure of which cabin to choose, call Mountain Springs and talk to Kate. She not only ga...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mayville53050
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Wonderful cozy cabins with everything close by. Will be returning as soon as possible

• Stayed January 2012
2 Thank denningallen
Also consider these accommodations in or near Candler
The Residences at Biltmore
The Residences at Biltmore
#22 of 66 in Asheville
The Inn on Biltmore Estate
Sleep Inn West
Sleep Inn West
#16 of 66 in Asheville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate)
Asheville Cottages
Asheville Cottages
#1 of 21 in Asheville

Been to Mountain Springs Cabins? Share your experiences!