Engadine Inn & Cabins
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Pisgah View Ranch(Candler)(Great Value!)
$125
  • Pool
$64
Nakon Motel(Candler)
$65
$75
$80
Travelocity
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$93
Red Roof Inn Asheville West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$70
Comfort Inn Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$76
Rodeway Inn(Asheville)
$59
$50
Travelocity
$69
All reviewshoney hillb bvineyard view roomthe claw foot tubhistorical homeking bedget awayblue ridgewe've stayedhighly recommend this placeeasy accessnorth carolinaricktomhostsmountainscabin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed in the Balsam cabin and had a great stay. We got in extremely late the night we checked in and Gretchen was very helpful in leaving us a map and key. We only went in the Inn for check in and check out but it seemed to very nice. The Balsam cabin had a king bed, a small kitchen, and a nice seating area with a view out on to the mountains. We felt very secluded from the other cabins which was really nice. I would definitely stay her again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Recently stayed a weekend during a visit to Asheville.

Property - historic home, beautifully restored interior with intricate woodwork. Clean, orderly and welcoming. Complementary, tasteful decor that allowed the beauty of the house to shine through. The upstairs had a small sitting area in which there were daily treats (brownies, cookies), Keurig, and refrigerator with soft drinks. Two porches with comfortable seating and lovely well-maintained grounds. Home is in near of exterior painting, but understand that is planned for the near future. The only downside is that, although hidden from the highway, the traffic noise is quite heavy when outside. The noise detracts from the ability to enjoy the porch of the Inn, but the interior is very quiet and no road noise. Lovely grounds with Adirondack chairs facing a lovely view of the surrounding mountains.

Innkeepers - Cheryl and Gretchen are down-to-earth, approachable and really care about what they do. It's obviously a labor of love for them. IMHO and experience, two of the best.

Breakfast - creative, filling, fresh - presented with flair and ingredients/garnish from the garden. Wonderful -

Location - close to I-40 and Asheville; near the Blue Ridge parkway; close to what you need. We were hesitant staying outside of the city, but in retrospect, we were glad we did as we enjoyed the quiet, less-busy location.

Go!

Room Tip: 3rd floor room is less rustic, but with a large sitting room and king-sized bed. Very quiet and private
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at Looking Glass cabin for our anniversary. It was perfect! The owners are so hospitable and it was great to meet them. The cabin was very clean and charming, and we spent most of our time on the porch enjoying the fantastic view. The breakfast was so delicious! Overall, it was a perfect weekend getaway, I highly recommend it! We're already excited to go back!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I just went to Honey Hill for our first wedding anniversary, and it was absolutely perfect! The house is beautiful, elegant, and well-kept. The breakfasts are absolutely amazing...I don't think I will have a better breakfast for a long time! Cheryl and Gretchen are wonderful hosts and truly invite you into their home with open arms. Cheryl was so helpful with suggesting places for us to eat, and we were not disappointed with her suggestions! This was our first time staying at a B&B and I think Honey Hill was the perfect one to start with!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I recently planned a 50th Wedding Anniversay Party for my parents at this beautiful Historical Mansion. I invited family to join us for the celebration. Cheryl and Gretchen are beyond amazing. After many e-mails planning the event, they felt like family when we arrived. My parents and relatives are still talking about the gourmet breakfast, hospitality, and local trip advice that they offered. When we return to Asheville, Honey Hill is the only place that we will be spending the night!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family