“I COULD DO BETTER”

Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Camden
currituck NC
“I COULD DO BETTER”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I don't know what it is about this place that draws crowds? Every time I visit, with high hopes mind you- I walk away thinking..."I could do better" I'm serious. Not one thing they make, that I couldn't do better...that you couldn't do better! You know what it is? they appeal to the lazy slob in us that just wont do it themselves, that wont bother cooking and putting a little love and time into it. I'm confessing that I go there out of sheer laziness, and when I look around I see the same. Go home and save your hard earned dollars...and cook for crying out loud! This place is a "4" at best. Over priced, underwhelming.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank twilight3380

Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
“Sweet potato biscuit masters”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We were told about this little shop by several people when we moved here, so we had to give it a try! Their sweet potato biscuits are absolutely delicious; by themselves,with sausage, with ham or as an egg sandwich (the ham is particularly delicious...the sweet biscuit + salty ham=YUM).

They are a great little shop that is only open for breakfast & lunch (only breakfast on Saturdays, which is also the only day they serve their sweet potato cinnamon rolls). The owners are super nice....i love to eat here & buy gift certificates for friends from here to support this great local business!!!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Kara C
Camden, North Carolina
“Awesome Lil Bake Shoppe”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Belcross Bake Shoppe is just a awesome lil bake shoppe in the heart of Camden, NC. The owners and staff are the most down home people and make you wanna come back time and again. Awesome breakfast and lunch menu!!! I love the Camden Club grilled my favorite!!!!!!

Visited September 2012