“Too greasy!!!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Hushpuppies and coleslaw were great. Large portion even on a small combo plate. However, they need to learn how to properly drain the seafood before plating. I had to move to napkins to try and drain some of it but it was still too greasy.

1  Thank Mike B
There are newer reviews for Dockside Seafood House

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My family and I visit this place every time we go to the beach. Way better then seafood buffet around. The hush puppies are AMAZING and all the food is so fresh! They have there own dock that they park their boats and you can walk out onto it and watch them filet the fish and see what all they have caught. There are huge windows in the restaurant that you can see all the back waters and boats. The staff is Great also !! and very clean!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have been going to the Calabash for YEARS - since I was a small child.... we LOVE their seafood. Always SUPER GREAT food, excellent service and nice view of the intercoastal waterway while you eat!!! Thank you Calabash for the GREAT memories and wonderful seafood!!! Will visit again next trip to the Beach!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

On a recent trip to North Myrtle I ate dinner at Dockside Seafood House. The meal, service and atmosphere were great. After dinner walking along the dock and seeing the boats was relaxing. I look forward to my next visit there.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I am from NC, but now living in Texas....and I sure do miss Calabash style seafood. We usually eat at Ellie's, which is just up the street, but opted for the waterfront view that Dockside provides. I had the medium seafood platter which was very good (flounder, deviled crab, shrimp, oysters). My only small issue was the fact the oyster did not appear to be as warm as usual...but they were still good. My dad had the prime rib......for him to eat beef at a seafood restaurant indicates how good he thinks the prime rib is!