“Good quality and healthy options”

Grapevine Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #9 of 34 Restaurants in Calabash
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Good quality and healthy options”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This is food here is, thankfully, not typical fried Calabash seafood. It's good, and reasonable with pleasant, professional service.

Visited November 2012

Calabash, North Carolina
“Good food!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The last time we were there, we did not like the meal, so it has been a while since we we there. We tried it the other night and had a great dinner. The service wes very good.

Visited March 2013
Calabash, North Carolina
“Great appetizers”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Burgers and entrees are always good here, but I LOVE the tapas at the bar. Asiago shrimp is delish. The blue cheese sliders are tasty bites. Great place to bring out of town company, too.

Visited February 2013
Sunset Beach, North Carolina
“Authentic Mediteranian Food”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I have visited this restaurant in the past and it is usually packed. Seated immediately, waiter came by for drink orders right away and brought them back and informed us of the specials. Told us to take our time and he would stop back to check up on us. I always get the same thing which is a greek salad. Most restaurants use canned black olives but they do plenty of kalamatas and feta cheese with a great dressing. The waiter helped my husband make up his mind by explaining the four dishes he was pondering over. He pick a Mediteranian pasta with shrimp, scallops, mushrooms, plum tomatoes in a pesto sauce over penne. He's a very picky eater and is not easily pleased but it was different last night. We'll visit more often. I also get the salad to go when I'm out shopping and headed home.

• Visited February 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Frozen seafood served in the seafood Capitol”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

My husband I were excited to try this restaurant as we are locals and every time we pass by it is crowded. The stuffed mushroom appetizer was good but the meal was downhill from there. My husband ordered grouper which was really flounder. I ordered the seafood pasta which consisted of canned clams, frozen shrimp & frozen scallops. Our bill was $50 and we drank water. Do not waste your money eating here you will be disappointed.

• Visited February 2013