“Wont want to miss this place!”
Review of The Sandwich House - CLOSED

The Sandwich House
Cuisines: Delicatessen
“Wont want to miss this place!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by for a bite and was amazed at how good everything was. I had the crab cake it was made fresh in house and was out of this world .Someone else had the lobster roll and its so big they could barely finish it! Don't miss this place you will love it!

1 Thank Awesome M

Garner, North Carolina
“The Sandwich Shop Calabash NC”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

After reading previous reviews of this restaurant, my husband and I decided to eat lunch there. I ordered the soup and salad combo. I was somewhat disappointed. The salad was very small and only lettuce and a little tomato. The clam chowder was a very thin soup and only lukewarm. My husband's tuna sandwich was good, but nothing as outstanding as all the other reviews.

2 Thank Phyllis B
“Great food!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Very good food. Unique menu not just burgers and fries. One of the best places in calabash. Very good lunches I eat there a couple times a month.

2 Thank Tbone71193
Calabash, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place!!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We love this place - you can always count on the food being fresh and the service extremely friendly. They often put a creative "spin" on old favorites. My personal favorite sandwich is the tuna. It's fresh and has just enough mayo (not too much). My husband loves the Reuben.
We enjoy their food so much that we've taken advantage of their catering services several times. Cindy made awesome finger sandwiches that everyone loved. Another time, she made mini-crab cake sandwiches that were out of this world.

1 Thank funtogo2013
Pelzer, South Carolina
“"Repeat Customer"”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I live in the upstate of SC, and since I discovered this restaurant, I make a special trip to go back Every time I visit the coast. I absolutely LOVE the crab cake sandwich!!!! I'm trying to work my way down the menu. I haven't had anything that I have NOT enjoyed every bite of. I'm looking forward to my next visit, and the next, and the next. I tell all my friends that they must go to this gem of a restaurant when they visit the coast. If you live there, you are very lucky. It is Hard to get wonderful food at a great price anymore. But you can there! And the atmosphere of the place is so relaxed, the people running it, well they make you feel at home!!! I am a repeat customer! Thank you Sandwich House.

• Visited September 2013