Open today: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Massage and facial

Reviewed 2 days ago
dcreghan
Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina

All reviews one hour massage deep tissue massage excellent massage highly recommend this spa new building amazing experience front desk top notch friendly staff appointment mary leslie relaxation beverly reiki session whitney
Reviewed yesterday

This was our first experience at Sacred Willow and it was a wonderful experience. The treatments were great and we were not rushed at all. Both the facial and massage were great. Can’t wait to go back soon.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Went for a mom/daughter massage and facial. This was our first time at the spa. Both the massage and facial were excellent. This was only my second massage and Missy was great - I almost fell asleep. The facial Nancy gave me was the best I’ve ever had - even got a scalp massage! I will definitely go back!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Very good facial - relaxing and face felt wonderful afterwards. Very clean and calm spa - will dbe finitely be back!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mary S, Owner at Sacred Willow Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

While visiting friends in Calabash, she booked us the massage/facial special for $110. A full hour of both! Ally was terrific, the massage. As well as Nancy for facial. If in the area, don’t miss this great small spa!! Will definitely go back when we visit again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We hope you return to our area soon and that we'll see you again when you do!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I received a one-hour massage from Toni. She not only gave a great massage but also took the time to get to know me personally. Made me feel very welcomed. I also received a one-hour facial from Ms. Leslie. Fantastic, best facial ever. Took a little longer than an hour with me and gave me some great advice. Both services were money well spent. The receptionist was friendly and professional. I will go back again soon.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Looks like we hit a home run! I will let Toni, Leslie, and Sarah know about your positive feedback :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So thankful our step mom got us treatments for massages and facials. The whole atmosphere and environment is amazing!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mary S, Owner at Sacred Willow Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback! We hope you come in again soon :) Mary

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After 3 days of golf treated my best friend and myself to both a facial and massage. We enjoyed this special day.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mary S, Owner at Sacred Willow Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Always a great remedy for a tired and sore body to have a facial and especially a massage! We are so happy you enjoyed both and we hope to see you again soon for another special day!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was very professional and really liked the weighted stone during the massage - it was a great touch. Definitely going back with I am back in the area!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you, Katie! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share feedback about your experience and we look forward to seeing you again when you are visiting the beach!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much ladies at Sacred Willow Spa....Ali and Leslie were the best and so professional but personal and knowledgeable as well! Can't wait till I can go back and enjoy another spa day of relaxing bliss!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

I will definitely pass on your feedback to both Leslie and Allie and we do look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited Sacred Willow for the first time because of the Special, a 1 hour massage & a 1 hour facial. Both were fantastic. I highly recommend this spa.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you! We do hope you come and see us again :)