“nice course”

Carolina Shores Golf & Country Club
Reviewed July 30, 2013

playing alot between houses and condos like most of these course. Weel maintained and friendly staff

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We played Carolina Shores Golf Club yesterday. The staff was friendly and the golf course was fun to play. It was in good shape considering all the rain here lately. Their price was very reasonable too compared to others in the area. We like to play this course every time we come to town.

2  Thank Ruth W
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We played Carolina Shores 3 times while at Holden Beach. Great course, not busy, and everyone was very polite and very courteous to us. Enjoyed our rounds!

1  Thank Dinah Lee C
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Carolina shores gc is an older course in the area that has survived a couple of bankruptcies. They have been making improvements throughout the course. they are in the process of removing many trees after having removed many sand traps, but don't fear there are still plenty of sand traps lurking. Nice wide fairways. Friendly staff and great deals can be had, making it a great value for those of us who enjoy golf, but not the exorbitant green fees in the grand strand area.

1  Thank jmc1958
Reviewed December 24, 2012

My friend, Vince, saw an ad in the Sun News for this course in "Fore". The paper was dated Dec. 17th. On Dec. 22nd we drove about thirty miles to give this course a try. Arriving at the desk there was no one behind the desk. We waited three or four minutes and then I wandered down a hall to a room that said Private. The golf pro acknowledged my presence and came to the front desk. We presented the coupon and were told that the coupon had expired. In very small type under Snow Bird Monthly Memberships Available it said Exp. 12/18/12. The ad for Carolina Shores had no expiration date. He said he would have to charge us double the ad. As we walked out I glanced at the date on the newspaper. Dec. 17th. I walked back in and questioned him about putting an ad in the paper on the 17th and have it expire on the 18th. He wouldn't say anything.
So we didn't get to play. Vince and I discussed it on the way home and thought that we should have been treated better.
On Sunday, Dec. 23rd the same ad appeared in the Sun Times with a new expiration date under Snow Bird Monthly Memberships Available. The new expiration date is 12/31/12.
Why didn't the golf pro know that the expiration date keeps floating forward? Why didn't he care enough to give us the coupon rate? This is not how customers should be treated. I won't ever be back and I hope I have forewarned you about how poorly this place is run.

1  Thank Jimbrouwer