“Great Golf Course”

Crow Creek Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: Designed by golf architect Rick Robbins, this 18-hole championship course features L-93 Bentgrass greens and lush Tifsport fairways.
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

I arranged a golf outing for a group of my friends - 4 foursomes. This is one of the best courses we have played in a long time. Beautiful fairways, well maintained greens, friendly staff, and as luck would have it a beautiful day. Look forward to playing here again.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

My 20 year old son and I played here in early May 2014. We had a very enjoyable round. The staff was pleasant, the course was in good shape, and the course was a fair challenge for average golfers.

We would definitely return.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Very nicely kept challenging course with plenty of ways to make you work. The course was in the very good conditions considering the harsh winter we had. This is especially true compared to others nearby. Lots of water and position golf is very important. I tyhoght the traps were not up to the level of the rest of the course. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Played this this weekend and it was in great shape. Greens were smooth and quick. I enjoyed the layout and used most of the clubs in my bag. Has several different tee's so you can stretch it out if you need to. I will be back.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Of all the places you can golf in The Grand Strand this is one of my north end favorites-just 3 miles into N.Car. right on Rt-17. Pro shop is always real friendly and very accommodating. Carts are like new and the condition of the greens and fairways are always on the top of the scale regardless of the time of year I've played. They never overbook so you won't have a never ending 5hr. round.

2  Thank RichGag714