“Delicious!!”

Calabash Creamery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Calabash
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 19, 2014

It was packed on a humid summer night, but worth the wait. Huge portions, great flavors (try the coconut one), rich creamy ice cream. Enjoy the crowd while you wait. A great experience!

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Every time we visit ocean isle we stop here! It is a very good ice cream place they have nice flavors and toppings! I love the coffee ice cream also the birthday cake is one of my favorites!! This is the best place to go!!!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

My children had fond memories of going here with their grandparents. We took pictures with the cows, then headed inside (very packed and hard to find parking). There were a wide variety of flavors. We had Birthday Cake, Coffee and Lemon-blue. All the flavors were not fabulous except the coffee flavor. Small size was plenty for a treat after dinner. The prices were high for what you received and the multitudes of people made this less than relaxing. I gave this place four stars because my children insisted on it, I would have just said 'average'.

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

The kids enjoyed it but they did make a comment that another ice cream place closer to home was better. The no sugar added fudge ripple (the only sf option) was full of pieces of ice that were not appetizing.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Going here once in a while is a real treat. Their ice cream is outstanding. Sometimes there is a long line, but the staff knows how to keep it moving quickly. While we have not have them, I am certain their sundaes and other specials are very good.