“Good ice cream, great flavors, nothing extraordinary!”
Review of Calabash Creamery

Calabash Creamery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Calabash
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 10, 2014

My children had fond memories of going here with their grandparents. We took pictures with the cows, then headed inside (very packed and hard to find parking). There were a wide variety of flavors. We had Birthday Cake, Coffee and Lemon-blue. All the flavors were not fabulous except the coffee flavor. Small size was plenty for a treat after dinner. The prices were high for what you received and the multitudes of people made this less than relaxing. I gave this place four stars because my children insisted on it, I would have just said 'average'.

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

The kids enjoyed it but they did make a comment that another ice cream place closer to home was better. The no sugar added fudge ripple (the only sf option) was full of pieces of ice that were not appetizing.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Going here once in a while is a real treat. Their ice cream is outstanding. Sometimes there is a long line, but the staff knows how to keep it moving quickly. While we have not have them, I am certain their sundaes and other specials are very good.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

They have a large variety of ice cream flavors to choose from and all that I've tried have been very good. It can get a little pricey if you have a large family but once in a while it's worth it.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We have been going to myrtle beach for years and never knew about this place and I feel like we have been missing out. This was by far the best ice cream I have ever had. I had cookies and cream and butter Pecan and it was phenomenal. My dad had banana pudding and it was definitely every ones favorite. This place is a must they make all the ice cream in house and I can't wait to go again next year.

1  Thank Stephen M