“Best ice cream! ”

Cuisines: American
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best ice cream! ”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We have been here probably hundreds of times and it is our favorite place anywhere to get ice cream. Nothing else compares! Cowabash Crunch is my fave.

Calabash, North Carolina
“Too many choices”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great place for dessert but the multiple choices make you just have to come back to try them all. May be a little overpriced but worth it if you are a ice cream freak.

Visited December 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

This one certainly didn't live up to its reputation. It always seemed packed when I drove by and I had heard a lot of great things about it, but it was only average. The Front Porch has better flavor in its ice cream and I don't even know if they make theirs. I tried it. I was disappointed. I won't be shelling out the dough to get average.

• Visited July 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Ice Cream”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We go to Sunset Beach every year or two and I have always wanted to stop here, but have never made the time. The time will be made from here on out! The ice cream was fabulous - rich and creamy. I had the red velvet cake and loved it. We had three generations represented all of whom enjoyed their ice cream immensely. We sat in the rocking chairs on the front porch with smiles on our faces. Could the counter help have been a little more friendly? Absolutely. A well-placed smile from one of them would have easily garnered a fifth star.

• Visited December 2013
Long Beach, NY
“Great all yeat long”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Always take out of town friends from up North here. It's even better with just locals! No lines !
Love the chocolate peanut buttet and mint chocolate chip. All homemade