“Great Pizza”

Ranked #11 of 34 Restaurants in Calabash
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Tony' s has the absolute best pizza in our area. The spaghetti is good and the steak sandwich is good.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

pizza is great, small sizes that worked for the kids. Fast service, and do carry out. Homemade dressings were a treat. Restaurant is family-style and simple.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Going out for pizza in a town known for its seafood may sound weird, but it's actually a nice change of pace. This restaurant is small for Calabash and by no means fancy, but the pizza is really good, as well as the salads (which are large enough to share, even the small ones). Limited selection of beer and wine. I can't really speak for other menu items, but we really love the pizza!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I am Italian, so I am picky about my pizza. This pizza is pretty good for NC. The crust is a bit thick, but other than that, it is pretty tasty. We tried a few of the pasta dishes and were not pleased. The meatballs were terrible. Bottom line, stick with the pizza and you will be fine.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I have to say it is not NY syle pizza but it's pretty good. I took advantage of ordering the personal cheese pizza since my husband is not a pizza lover like me. My husband ordered a burger that he enjoyed. We also had a salad before our meal that was fresh but nothing really special. Overall our visit to Tony's was just average. We would go back if we wanted pizza and couldn't find a better place to try in the area. Otherwise, since our meal was just average we would pass.