All reviews third floor ocean front top floor bunk beds full kitchen the outer banks king suite semi private deck the cottages living room nags head laid back washer dryer great fishing watch the sunrise pots and pans mini fridge
Reviewed October 18, 2012

SPENT OCT 9 TO 12,at the lighthouse view .if your looking for close to the beach this place comes in a winner,our townhouse was very nice 2 bedroom ,2 full baths and all new fixtures an kitchen appliances.however it could use new carpet.book 2nd or 3th floor if you want ocean view the staff was friendly an knowledgeable. the only thing i wished we were made aware of is that all cell phones dont have service we had to drive 1 hr to find service.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RJW112
Reviewed October 14, 2012

As Motels go i rate this highly, from arrival the Staff were really friendly, helpful and knowledgeable of the local area. Once you get over the bedspreads, the bedrooms were really clean, with fridge, microwave and plasma tv. Although i believe some have full kitchens.

Get an Ocean view its well worth the extra few dollars. Only downside was the pillows weren't great.

Room Tip: Ocean View all the way
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank asapearce
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I love Cape Hatteras and the only place I ever stay is the Lighthouse View. I brought my children here years ago and my husband and I just came back from a wonderful week. I highly recommend early Oct, weather was wonderful and there are no kids!!! We had a queen villa on the top floor. I lived on the deck. Can't say enough great things about the Outer Banks and this lodging.

Room Tip: Top floor for best view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JoyIndiana
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

My first trip to the OBX! This place was perfect...great rates, spacious rooms, walking distance to shops and restaurants! I would recommend this hotel and plan on staying here again one day. Pool area was spotless and hot tub was well maintained...

• Stayed: November 2011
4  Thank leighanna29
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stayed one night. Room was clean and a little dated. But it didn't matter to us. Had a ocean front room with a porch with chairs to watch the great sunsets. Just a tip, go over to Diamond Shoals next door and get their peel & eat shrimp to go. We grabbed our dinner and sat on the deck which was great. Very friendly and helpful staff. Would stay here again. Great price for a place on the beach.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple