All reviewsthird floorocean fronttop floorbunk bedsfull kitchenthe outer banksking suitesemi private deckthe cottagesliving roomnags headlaid backwasher dryergreat fishingwatch the sunrisepots and pansmini fridge
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I love Cape Hatteras and the only place I ever stay is the Lighthouse View. I brought my children here years ago and my husband and I just came back from a wonderful week. I highly recommend early Oct, weather was wonderful and there are no kids!!! We had a queen villa on the top floor. I lived on the deck. Can't say enough great things about the Outer Banks and this lodging.

Room Tip: Top floor for best view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JoyIndiana
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

My first trip to the OBX! This place was perfect...great rates, spacious rooms, walking distance to shops and restaurants! I would recommend this hotel and plan on staying here again one day. Pool area was spotless and hot tub was well maintained...

• Stayed: November 2011
4  Thank leighanna29
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stayed one night. Room was clean and a little dated. But it didn't matter to us. Had a ocean front room with a porch with chairs to watch the great sunsets. Just a tip, go over to Diamond Shoals next door and get their peel & eat shrimp to go. We grabbed our dinner and sat on the deck which was great. Very friendly and helpful staff. Would stay here again. Great price for a place on the beach.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Deborah s
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Lighthouse view is a bit of a misnomer as most rooms cannot see it. It is however a clean hotel with a great view oceanside. We were on the third florr(lower floors cannot see the ocean) Clean pool and hot tub.Nice balcony sitting areas but no restaurant or bar but there are a few within an easy walk. Free wifi. Would stay again.

Room Tip: 3rd floor oceanside
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dejadan
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Dropped in no reservation. 3rd floor ocean view large suite full kitchen with dishwasher. Room could sleep 8. Wow. $126 Stairs was a hike but 3rd floor has the view. Wifi worked fine. Just my wife and I but this would be great for entire family or group.

• Stayed: September 2012