These folks really know how to make your stay special. The rooms are terrific, the facility location idyllic. Along with wonderful breakfasts each day, Laura bakes up fresh cookies each afternoon and sets them out in the dining room along with lemonade. The fridge is stocked with "help yourself" water and soda. Baskets of snacks are provided at no extra charge. They have over 1200 movies that you can watch either in their "home theatre" or in the comfort of your room. The place is very clean and well decorated. It felt like home away from home, only better (didn't have to make the bed - hee-hee). I would highly recommend this wonderful bed and breakfast. As someone who has been to other bed and breakfasts, I rate this one top notch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A casually elegant waterfront boutique hotel on the Pamlico Sound. Accommodations range from soundfront queens to premium kings with private decks, and spa tubs. Amenities include gourmet three course breakfast, fresh baked goods, kayaks, bicycles, pool, home theater, library, 1,700 DVDs, complementary beverages and snacks, beach chairs, beach towels, and high speed internet. Gourmet waterfront fine dining; fresh, organic and local. Weddings and catering. Our goal is to provide the experience of an honored guest in our casually elegant hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Inn on Pamlico Sound reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On Pamlico Sound Hotel Buxton
- The Inn On Pamlico Sound Hatteras Island, NC - Buxton