The staff was totally helpful, friendly and resourceful. We felt welcome from the first step on the property. Breakfast was quick and easy. The wait staff came with a smile and were super accommodating. Other staff gave us excellent restaurant recommendations and even a place to get our car fixed with an unexpected problem.
The room was nice, comfortable bed, pretty views. It did not have a balcony attached, but there was a balcony with comfortable chairs right outside our room where you pull listen to the live music. The music ended at 9pm so never effected our sleep. My only complaint about the room was that there was no separate air conditioning control so our room was a little colder than I would have liked. Although this would not prevent us from coming back or recommending this property to stay at. We would defiantly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A casually elegant waterfront boutique hotel on the Pamlico Sound. Accommodations range from soundfront queens to premium kings with private decks, and spa tubs. Amenities include gourmet three course breakfast, fresh baked goods, kayaks, bicycles, pool, home theater, library, 1,700 DVDs, complementary beverages and snacks, beach chairs, beach towels, and high speed internet. Gourmet waterfront fine dining; fresh, organic and local. Weddings and catering. Our goal is to provide the experience of an honored guest in our casually elegant hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your The Inn on Pamlico Sound reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On Pamlico Sound Hotel Buxton
- The Inn On Pamlico Sound Hatteras Island, NC - Buxton