My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Inn. The blueberry pancakes were heavenly!! (and breakfast is included in the cost!) We had dinner there two out of the three nights and the food was delectable. In fact we were sorry we didn't have our third dinner there as well. We stayed in the Jasmine room which was quite spacious and had a wonderful and very large balcony to enjoy the sunsets. The staff could not have been more attentive. I accidently left my pillow in the room. We continued our travels and by the time we returned, the pillow was waiting for me at home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A casually elegant waterfront boutique hotel on the Pamlico Sound. Accommodations range from soundfront queens to premium kings with private decks, and spa tubs. Amenities include gourmet three course breakfast, fresh baked goods, kayaks, bicycles, pool, home theater, library, 1,700 DVDs, complementary beverages and snacks, beach chairs, beach towels, and high speed internet. Gourmet waterfront fine dining; fresh, organic and local. Weddings and catering. Our goal is to provide the experience of an honored guest in our casually elegant hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your The Inn on Pamlico Sound reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On Pamlico Sound Hotel Buxton
- The Inn On Pamlico Sound Hatteras Island, NC - Buxton