We stayed for only one night, as we were working our way down the Outer Banks day by day, but we look forward to a return visit sometime soon. The staff is friendly and welcoming, the accommodations were excellent and the food was superb. We will have to come back again when the restaurant is open for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A casually elegant waterfront boutique hotel on the Pamlico Sound. Accommodations range from soundfront queens to premium kings with private decks, and spa tubs. Amenities include gourmet three course breakfast, fresh baked goods, kayaks, bicycles, pool, home theater, library, 1,700 DVDs, complementary beverages and snacks, beach chairs, beach towels, and high speed internet. Gourmet waterfront fine dining; fresh, organic and local. Weddings and catering. Our goal is to provide the experience of an honored guest in our casually elegant hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your The Inn on Pamlico Sound reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On Pamlico Sound Hotel Buxton
- The Inn On Pamlico Sound Hatteras Island, NC - Buxton