The Inn on Pamlico Sound is an upscale style place, with superb food, rooms, environment, and most of all service. My wife and I came down during the off season as we were moving to the area. We needed a place to stay for a few days until our stuff arrived. Even though they were closing for the season, they stayed open for another day just for us. Talk about service! I have never seen anything like this, and we are so thankful for the help. I highly recommend them to anyone who is planning on staying in the area. It's got everything you need, and the staff is as nice as it gets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A casually elegant waterfront boutique hotel on the Pamlico Sound. Accommodations range from soundfront queens to premium kings with private decks, and spa tubs. Amenities include gourmet three course breakfast, fresh baked goods, kayaks, bicycles, pool, home theater, library, 1,700 DVDs, complementary beverages and snacks, beach chairs, beach towels, and high speed internet. Gourmet waterfront fine dining; fresh, organic and local. Weddings and catering. Our goal is to provide the experience of an honored guest in our casually elegant hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your The Inn on Pamlico Sound reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On Pamlico Sound Hotel Buxton
- The Inn On Pamlico Sound Hatteras Island, NC - Buxton